1-844-MyArova · firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
My Arova Account
- How can I sign into my account? Sign In
- How can I reset my password? Password Help
- How do I create an account? Create New Account
- What is your exchange policy? Exchanges
- What about my refund? Refunds
- How can I check my order status?
You will be sent email notifications for order confirmation as well as shipping notification with tracking number.
- What are the shipping options & fees?
- Standard Shipping (USPS Ground) on orders up to $69.99 costs $4.00
- Standard Shipping (USPS Ground) on orders above $70 is FREE
- Two-Day Shipping costs $15
- Overnight Shipping costs $20
- International Shipping costs $12 (UPS 3 Day Select)
- What payment methods does Arova accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Paypal.
- Will taxes be applied to my order?
- Appropriate sales taxes will be charged for orders shipped to the State of Ohio.
- Is your payment processing secured?
- We use Authorize.net for processing. Learn more about their security.
Sell our Products!
Join our team of Arova Advocates! Be your own boss, own your own inventory, set your own schedule. Click here to learn more!
- Wish List
We hope to add this feature soon! Our upfront apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.
- Email Signup
Please add your preferred email address to the Newsletter section located at the bottom of the homepage.
Gift Cards are available in various dollar amounts. The gift cards will include an online promotional code sent via email as well as a gift card sent by post including the code.
We ship to most countries in the world. Customs and regulations vary by country, therefore, not all items are available to all countries.
We follow ethical sourcing guidelines and work with reputable companies to ensure the artisans are working in safe conditions and are paid a living wage. Several of our jewelry lines are made from bone & horn. The bone beads are carved from camel or water buffalo bones while the horns are exclusively from water buffalo. These animals are not slaughtered for these goods, but instead were owned by a family and in many cases were their highest valued asset. The families in India rely on camel and water buffalo for milk, transportation, and income (as a working animal pulling a cart for deliveries). Once the animal dies of natural causes, the families use or sell many of the parts for various purposes.
- Customer Care Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 844-MyArova
- Fax: 844-324-5587